Tony Smith & Associates provide a professional & personalised comprehensive range of services at very competitive prices. With a wealth of experience and a focus on providing the best in client service the team at Tony Smith & Associates can solve complex accountancy issues related to:
- Personal Tax
- Investment Tax
- GST - including property transactions
- Business Assistance
- Strategic Planning
- Account Preparation
Tony Smith & Associates can help you negotiate the complex field of GST compliance. It can be costly to be non-complaint in this area. We offer assistance with:
- Taxation and compliance work
- GST advice including registration
- Preparation & lodgement of BAS/IAS
- Specific GST issues including motor vehicle purchases & finance contracts
- Diesel fuel rebate
We will keep you up to date with legislative changes and help you stay on-time with your lodgements. If accounting is not your thing, we offer the full range of services right from basic bookkeeping through to preparation and lodgement of your BAS so you never have to worry again.
If you are just starting out or have an established business, we can help you make the most of your venture. We offer a comprehensive business assistance service to advise clients in the following areas:
- Set up of business structures for sole traders, partnerships, trusts & companies.
- Preparation of monthly and periodic management accounts
- Assistance with preparation of business plans, budgets and cash flows
- Review of operations for possible cost cutting areas
- Review of proposed business aquisitions
- Assistance with disposal of business
We pride ourselves on being proficient and cost-effective and cater to a wide range of clientele, ranging from service industries through to manufacturing businesses, retail and wholesale outlets. We aspire to provide you with the best possible solutions to your taxation and accountancy requirements.
One of the largest areas of our practice and an exciting and growing industry is self-managed superannuation. However, the regulations and legislation surrounding super demand the need for professional advice and assistance. We can help you with:
- Set up of self-managed fund
- Advice and assistance with all compliance matters
- Taxation preparation & lodgement
- Audit referral
Our staff are experienced and knowledgeable and can help you to navigate the rules and regulations of superannuation so you can be in control of your own future! Self-managed superannuation is not for everyone, but provides an exciting opportunity for those that are suited to be actively involved in the investment decisions that directly affect their retirement. If you are considering a self-managed fund, talk to us today to find out more.