- running a home-based business
- claiming business deductions
- information for contractors and consultants, and more.
From July 1 2014 all employees should receive 9.5% superannuation on their wages
If you are using an electronic accounting program such as MYOB, you should ensure that you have the most up to date version of the program to ensure that these changes are made in time.
Most programs will...
- search for lost super
- discover new ways to lodge your 2014 individual income tax return online
- track the progress of your individual income tax return after you have lodged
- work out if your worker...
To correctly determine whether a worker is an employee or contractor, you need to look at the whole working arrangement. A worker isn't automatically a contractor just because they have an ABN or specialist skills or you only need them during busy periods. Your tax, super and other government obligations will vary depending...